The 2012 Interbike Mobile App is an additional planning tool for visitors at North America’s largest bike industry trade show. The 2012 Mobile App is available on all major platforms. Downloading the Interbike Mobile App is easy and free for iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad), Android and Blackberry devices.
App features make the Interbike show experience more productive… and a bit more fun:
- Fully compatible with the Interbike Online Show Planner scheduling tool
- The Dashboard keeps the user organized with up-to-the-minute info
- Schedule-at-a-Glance can easily organize schedules with one click
- Alerts enable visitors to receive important real-time communications from the show organizers
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter (#interbike)
- Rate the sessions attended and comment on them too
- Download or email exhibitor hand-outs
- Take in host-city sights, dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings and maps
- View the full seminar & events schedule and entire exhibitor listing
The Interbike mobile app is a year-round tool that helps attendees plan their show experience – identify seminars to attend and set schedules in advance or on the fly, research and download exhibitor information and bookmark exhibitors to visit.
While at the show, the easy-to-use interactive maps help visitors navigate the tradeshow floor and stay up-to-date on show events, notices and announcements with the alerts function and integrated Twitter feature. Once the show is concluded, the app serves as a valuable industry reference tool – providing show and exhibiting company and contact info, plus product information close at hand, and serving as a communication tool for continued updates.
Interbike mobile app versions for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry and Google Android are native applications that don’t require internet connectivity or a constant cellphone signal. Most show information resides on the app, so when cell phone signals are present, updates are received and saved to the app.
1 July at 11 : 05 AM 0
1 July at 11 : 34 AM 0
1 July at 11 : 59 AM 0
1 July at 11 : 16 AM 0